|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800
Mainly emo thoughts and all. If you do not wish to see it, look at the top of your computer screen, the right hand corner... see the red button? Yeah, press that, and thank you for visiting(: people who dislike me do please press the same button as well, thank you.
Comments will be much appreciated(:
|
Today, I learnt a lot seeing from another person's point of view. There's a lot of things I don't know yet, I realised. In that 45 minutes, I got to see a darker side of this world.
But even then, I still believe in the brighter side of everyone. It's just what people want to show to others. Do you want to show that pure side, or that darker side? Which side of yourself do you want to go for?
I don't believe those people are as bad as they seem. People can change for the better, but can also change for the worse. They changed for the better. At least, I believe, some of them. But I've seen others changing for the worse as well, and yet, they themselves might not realise it.
I think people all need to go through this stage of looking from the darker side of life. That's what makes people grow up, and mature, and realise the world is never black and white. There are so many different shades of grey, just a slight tilt to the brighter side will lead you to happiness, while a slight shift to the left and its known as the darker side. So, I know perhaps no one will read this, but, as a wish to everyone in this world, please, I wish that everyone will believe in the purer side of themselves, even if its just for one minute.
On Monday, October 24, 2011 at 9:51 PM
|
About me
about me
Yin Ru,
seventeen years, going on
eighteen on 19/12 (:
loves music <3
|
Affiliates
Aaron
Clarence
Kerri
Luk Meng
Mun Keat
Wan Ting
|
Shout out
|
By title
By month
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
|