|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800
Mainly emo thoughts and all. If you do not wish to see it, look at the top of your computer screen, the right hand corner... see the red button? Yeah, press that, and thank you for visiting(: people who dislike me do please press the same button as well, thank you.
Comments will be much appreciated(:
|
It's not that I don't want history to not repeat itself again.
It's just that what it seems like now is so freaking crazily similar to before, and I keep remembering what happened in the past. I don't want it to happen again, but yet I can't exactly stop it, can I?
And on a different note...
I'm learning to let you go. It's like physics, you have to have enough energy to overcome the initial inertia before it can move up the hill. I don't have that energy yet. It's not exactly really letting you go, its just like accepting what's happening around me, understand them, and move on, doing exactly what you're doing to me back at you-- to let you do what you want, but at the same time, know that there's a person waiting for you somewhere, to come back. Just like a bird you have freed from its cage, but knowing that it will come back one day. Thing is, will you come back? And if you do, will you have changed, again? It's fear that's holding me back, that I know I will have to let go one day. After all, as of now, studying IS my number one priority, the rest can be put at the backseat.
I will learn to let my heart know that, no matter what happens, you will still be there for me. But I need you to promise me that, to keep reassuring me that, as well. Please.
And yeah, I'm using my blog once again to send a message to someone -.-
On Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 10:58 PM
|
About me
about me
Yin Ru,
seventeen years, going on
eighteen on 19/12 (:
loves music <3
|
Affiliates
Aaron
Clarence
Kerri
Luk Meng
Mun Keat
Wan Ting
|
Shout out
|
By title
By month
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
|