|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800
Mainly emo thoughts and all. If you do not wish to see it, look at the top of your computer screen, the right hand corner... see the red button? Yeah, press that, and thank you for visiting(: people who dislike me do please press the same button as well, thank you.
Comments will be much appreciated(:
|
Sometimes I just feel like I have no one I can talk to.
Sometimes I feel like I'm leaving you behind, as I continue on with my own life... I see you staying stagnant there, not knowing what to do, and seriously, who can blame you? I see you struggling, but yet I can't do anything. All I can do is share what's going on in my daily lives, and hopefully, you'll share some of your feelings about it(: But as I continue on this journey, I wonder what will happen to you, what are you doing to kill time, whatever...
I feel like God has given me a quest. In the first major exam, the PSLE, He gave me a friend to guide me along, to push me to soar to greater heights for PSLE.
Then came O levels. This time, He didn't give me anyone, and I had to struggle to motivate myself to study so that I can do well for the O levels.
Now, A levels. I think He's given me you to teach me how to motivate you to study. Its like a process of learning, of being guided, learning, and finally guiding. In this quest, I hope to complete the third task successfully, like I have the previous two. But have I already failed? I don't know. I hope to be given a second chance to correct my mistake, and be a good guide this time round. May God give me strength. Thank you(:
On Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 10:22 PM
|
About me
about me
Yin Ru,
seventeen years, going on
eighteen on 19/12 (:
loves music <3
|
Affiliates
Aaron
Clarence
Kerri
Luk Meng
Mun Keat
Wan Ting
|
Shout out
|
By title
By month
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
|